Aft view balcony

kirasmom

We just booked the conquest for august, never stayed in the aft balcony cabin, is it worth the extra few dollars?

I wouldn't necessarily pay more for it. While nice, they are different, and noisy. Their real value are when you get an extended length cabin.

I wouldn't necessarily pay more for it. While nice, they are different, and noisy. Their real value are when you get an extended length cabin.

TRUE!

and as an FYI to any thinking about booking an aft the ones on the end (next to corner wrap) DO NOT HAVE A COUCH:mad:

I made a mistake and booked one thinking I would get more of a breeze and no couch to lounge on.

TRUE!

and as an FYI to any thinking about booking an aft the ones on the end (next to corner wrap) DO NOT HAVE A COUCH:mad:

I made a mistake and booked one thinking I would get more of a breeze and no couch to lounge on.

Are you talking about a couch INSIDE or OUTSIDE the cabin? We have an aft balcony right next to an aft wrap-around and I am planning on having a couch IN the room for my son to sleep on!!!!!

Are you talking about a couch INSIDE or OUTSIDE the cabin? We have an aft balcony right next to an aft wrap-around and I am planning on having a couch IN the room for my son to sleep on!!!!!

You should call Carnival.

These cabins are often referred to as "Bowling Alley" cabins as they sometimes have a strange room configuration (e.g. a long hallway to get into the room proper), plus a longinsh balcony (the bowling alley part). Because they are a bit odd, sometimes they do NOT have couches. It all depends on the ship/deck/cabin.

Edited by LostPuppy

I meant inside...Yeah its a real bummer.

Like LostPuppy said you can call carnival to verify but It happened to me twice (aft corners on deck 6 no couch either.)