Park Cafe in Solarium Question

trvlgirlmq

I've tried to find this information through search but have not had luck. Is the Park Cafe, when located in the solarium on certain ships, only for adults? Looking at the Brilliance and the included meal locations only appear to be the Dining Rooms or buffet for kids.

If we were to truly consider this ship I would want more options for the kids that are included. I won't pay for up charge restaurants and we are used to many included food venues on the bigger Carnival ships.

Thanks for any help.

I've tried to find this information through search but have not had luck. Is the Park Cafe, when located in the solarium on certain ships, only for adults? Looking at the Brilliance and the included meal locations only appear to be the Dining Rooms or buffet for kids.

If we were to truly consider this ship I would want more options for the kids that are included. I won't pay for up charge restaurants and we are used to many included food venues on the bigger Carnival ships.

Thanks for any help.

Kids can go to Park Cafe in the Solarium. They can use the tables around the outside of the Solarium. They would not be able to use loungers, pool, or hot tubs.

Thanks for any help.

only the pool/hot tub and loungers are AO. Kids are permitted to eat at Park Cafe but they need to stick to the tables in the adjacent area of the cafe and not drift over to the pool area. in fact at certain points the PC is the ONLY open venue for food outside of room service.

the beef on weck alone is worth the visit