OMG !! IMO - Bobby Brown, Cruise Director - Dire !!!!!

Ok we are talking about the SAME Bobby Brown right??????

I just ask because a long time ago DW and I were in a department store and I see Bobby Brown cosmetics and I thought that is pretty smart marketing.

I mean Whitney had to use something to cover up the bruises . So he might as well make a few bucks off that end to help pay the legal fees .

I was immediately informed it was BOBBI BROWN cosmetics and its a woman.

He was on our Radiance cruise back in 2012 and we thought he was one of the best we have seen. Didn't act like a juvenile a** like so many of the others do.

Us, too. I don't enjoy those over the top silly ones in most cases (I can make some exceptions). Bobby is one of my absolute favorites and I miss him. He's friendly and personable.

I don't watch television much at home and I never turn it on when I'm on a ship so what is on a CD's television show is irrelevant to my cruise experience.

I'd like to add that I have no problem with people having opinions but I disapprove of public insults of cruise line crew, staff, and officers. And that is my opinion. :)

Why would you add someone to your ignore list for posting their thoughts about a Cruise Director? :confused:

Maybe they don't like the type of personality that would make such publicly insulting remarks and choose not to see any more of their rude thoughts. That's just my thought on the matter.

Maybe they don't like the type of personality that would make such publicly insulting remarks and choose not to see any more of their rude thoughts. That's just my thought on the matter.

Exactly! Not the sort of person I have any interest in reading what they think - just see a few of their other posts. I would walk away from them in real life - 'ignoring' on cc is the on-line equivalent.

Exactly! Not the sort of person I have any interest in reading what they think - just see a few of their other posts. I would walk away from them in real life - 'ignoring' on cc is the on-line equivalent.

I'm in total agreement. There is often a pattern and it's very easy to look it up.

OP, you are entitled to your opinion but I can assure that Bobby is anything but a boring and uninspired person. We've sailed with him a couple of times and have always looked forward to chatting with him and Becky. Like Gina, I don't turn on my TV, so I can't comment on his morning show, but I found his announcements to be restrained and not at earsplitting volume, his humor (humour, if you prefer;)) to be dry and wickedly funny and his running of the entertainment staff to be excellent, if one can judge by the result. I often wish we could sail with him again.