What do you do in Falmouth?

packyourpixiedust

We usually do the zip line.

When we return to the gated area we hit the free wifi spots, have a drink at Margarittaville, swim, visit the vendors, buy blue mountain coffee....smooth...............

Enjoy

Sea Ya

Where do you zip line? It is out first time going and I want to zip line over the rainforest. Is it beautiful? What is the most cost effective way to get there and do it.

I found some info about the Falmouth Trolly Tour here: http://falmouthtoursbytrolley.com/ourtour.php

2RetiredCDRs, do you remember how much you paid for this tour? And was the tour really only a half-hour, like they say? From your description and theirs, I am not sure how everything could be done in that short amount of time.

And was the tour really only a half-hour, like they say? From your description and theirs, I am not sure how everything could be done in that short amount of time.

Haven't been on the trolley, but it doesn't take half an hour to walk from one end of town to another.

• 4 months later...

I'm sorry, I haven't been on the board for awhile and didn't see the questions about the Falmouth city trolley tour until now. If someone is still needing answers, I'm back...

For 63galaxie, when you walk into the main cruise terminal, keep to the left and go straight through like you are heading out the main gate. At the end of the shops, there is a pavilion on the left and the trolley stand to buy tickets is near the turn-around driveway. If the trolley is not there, there is a small podium with sign on it or nearby. Yes, you have plenty of time to get off of the open-air trolley at the Anglican Church where Monique gives a short history and let's you walk around a bit. Our stop at the beach (really a small beach next to a little sea wall), she encouraged us to get out and look around, with time to put your feet in the water, but not to go swimming. I don't remember exactly how long the tour was, but I think it was about 30-45 minutes. I also don't remember exactly how often it left, but it was around every 45-60 minutes. The only local shopping on the tour was some local vendors on the parking area of the Anglican Church, but after the tour, you can walk out the main gate and go to the little "supermarket" one block straight out the main gate and to the right a half block.

For mconthehighseas, I can't remember the price, but it was around $20 a piece. The tour wasn't rushed, but then again, it's just a little trolley ride around the city, so 30-45 minutes was plenty of time.