Cagneys accomodations for vegetarians

metsinfirst

I was on the BA in August with 30 family members. We ate dinner as a full group for two out of the seven nights. Cagney's was one of the selected venues, obviously not my choice, but I had to go anyway.

I don't remember everything that I had, but the Mexican caesar salad was one thing and our awesome waiter got me a soup from the MDR.

I wish I knew about the vegetarian menu! I didn't even bother to ask.

I definitely didn't go hungry, but I for sure did not consume $30 of food.

I'd obviously never elect to go there on my own for dinner but when your Grandma foots the bill for the entire family to go, you're obligated to do certain things. Truth be told, I'd never even eaten in a specialty restaurant until that cruise. With my weird tastebuds, vegetarianism and food allergies it's just not worth it when the MDR suits me just fine.

I was on the BA in August with 30 family members. We ate dinner as a full group for two out of the seven nights. Cagney's was one of the selected venues, obviously not my choice, but I had to go anyway.

I don't remember everything that I had, but the Mexican caesar salad was one thing and our awesome waiter got me a soup from the MDR.

I'd obviously never elect to go there on my own for dinner but when your Grandma foots the bill for the entire family to go, you're obligated to do certain things. Truth be told, I'd never even eaten in a specialty restaurant until that cruise. With my weird tastebuds, vegetarianism and food allergies it's just not worth it when the MDR suits me just fine.

I always look at the surcharge as evenly split between upgrades in food, venue and service.

What is a Mexican Caesar Salad?

The title of the thread should be "What other options than steak are available at Cagneys?" There are several other options than steak. Chicken, potato soup, salad, lobster, etc. are available. I don't see it as a vegetarian menu. Just a variety of

other things.