SteakHouse - Free Wine & Casual First Night? (Breeze)

dcs1989

we had free wine on the first night. i'm looking forward to it again:)

dress code or not...we always treat it as a special night and we dress up!! Its the best way for us to begin our vacation!!

When I make my Steakhouse reservation pre-cruise, I usually ask for the last night of the cruise. I generally wear dockers and a polo shirt. As for beverages, the wait staff keeps my bottle of Pellagrino in the ice cooler. They replenish my glass as needed, and I have usually finished the bottle by the end of the meal.

As mentioned free wine was also served on my visit to the Steakhouse, this was on the 2nd night of the cruise "Formal Night" I ordered the white wine. One note of information. If you dine SOLO at the steakhouse on free wine night you will not be able to take the bottle with you. Your glass is filled when needed but the bottle was never left at the table. Nor was it available "To Go' as others have mentioned. This happened on the Dream also so it must be a SOLO diner rule.

not true for me! I was solo on the Splendor in April and got mine to go!

If Santa Carolina is still served , it is just cheap Chilean wine. I own wine shops and this one is about $5.99-$6.99 per bottle, so don't expect great wine. Their reds have a medicinal taste. Just my opinion.

ITA. Here's a photo of the bottle. I usually love Chilean Reds, but my bottle wasn't good.

ImageUploadedByForums1421928245.694399.jpg.1aba120688cadd3124ec8a402bf76b8b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by trixiegal