Please share your thoughts...

Gr8ful One

Here is another link. They are basically the same shop, but different seller. This is the last one that I used a couple of months ago. She was very nice and the dresses were wonderful.

If you will notice there are several sites that have the same dresses...I think these are different sellers and they go through the same company. I have always had luck with the two links that I gave you. Hope it works.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/zdressfashion?rt=nc

Sissy, congratulations on being a cancer survivor and welcome to the club! I found great gowns at Macy's and they have many listed online. If you can get to a Macy's store I highly recommend it. They have racks of beautiful clearance gowns of all sizes and lengths. I picked up a wonderful black jersey v-neck with a rhinestone on one side of my waist, that I can wear at any of my sizes. Lol. I also got a beautiful blue gown with transparent lace on the back and shoulders. Macy's selections surprised me. Check them out and enjoy your celebratory cruise. Bon Voyage!

Thank you, all of you, who took the time to share your thoughts with me!!!

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the dress this morning!!

gown_zpsd856b5d2.png

Not in the pink, but in a color called "pool", as I am blonde and fair skinned.

What do ya think!?

I paid less than $100. I'm thrilled because included in that cost was the custom length option, my dress will fit me, I just KNOW IT!!

I know it is hard for you to fathom, but the dresses at Macy's and the dresses at the Rack do not fit.

Not even the ones you would think are waaaayyyy too long for anyone!!

I understand some will wear pants, but too bad for them. I wear pants every day!! How often will I get to walk into a fabulous venue like the dining room with my son and daughter and husband, all of us over 6' tall, dressed like royalty!!??

I'm so excited!!

Thanks again! I'll post a picture when I have one!

Sissy

Gorgeous dress! We ordered my mother's from China about a month ago and it came yesterday. It is perfect!

We had the opposite problem of you, dept. stores don't carry fashionable plus size dresses (she's not 80 or the mother of the bride) and we are a very short family lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Heya, when I said being over 6 foot and not fitting into Asian dress sizes, I didn't mean people over 6 foot are 'plus size' automatically but more the hemlines will be very short! but if that's the look you are going for :D go for it BUT the custom option is a perfect solution, why didnt I think of that?!

Having a dress tailored made for under 100 inc shipping is a steal.

Hope you love the results.

Hello Sissy, I'm not over tall but I did order a made to measure dress from China last year bad long as you give them enough time I found this to be a great service and I love the dress. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered Dec. 4th and paid the extra for expedited shipping, thank goodness I did!!

Here I am in my custom dress and let me tell you, I would HIGHLY suggest using Light in the Box!!

Obviously, I've got tons going on today, so this was the best I could do, right now. I'll post a more proper picture later!

Merry Christmas to you all!

20141224_104033.jpg

Hello, I have never posted here before, but I am very interested in your opinions.

As a victory celebration, my husband and I are taking our grown kids on a Celebrity cruise, Jan 3rd. You see, breast cancer came looking for a fight, 2 years ago and I WON!!!

Here's my question to you: daughter and I are extremely tall, I'm 6', she's 6'3". We really want to live it up and go all out for the fancy shmancy occasions, but finding dresses that will fit us (most that size are made for cross dressers, I think), is not easy.

Last week, I come across dresses from China, on eBay, and for $45, we can get dresses that are hemmed to our specs.

How bad can they be?? Even if we only get one might out of them, how wonderful, right???

I appreciate any and all thoughts you may have that would be of help to me!

Sissy

Congratulations on beating cancer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Congratulations! I won my fight too, hardest thing we'll ever do! Enjoy every minute of your celebratory cruise. :)

Congratulations to you as well, I have so much respect for you two ladies and I wish you nothing but joy and happiness. For the record I do gotta say if you haven't cruised Norwegian you gotta try it at least once. Once you do you'll get addicted freestyle the only way to go lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app