Lowest price guarantee..

familyfuncruise

With the exception of one time I have always heard back in the time frame that the automated email indicated. The one exception was the time I did not get an confirmation email. I call two days later and they had no indication of my submission. Luckily the sale was still in effect so I was able to get the price reduction.

Assuming you did book with Carnival I would give them a call. Obviously if you booked through a TA you would need to call them.

You might be right stevethepirate. When I saw OP state they saw a price drop a week later I thought they were commenting on submitting for a price drop. As steverthepirate stated the Lowest price guarantee is good for 48 hours. You should however be able to price match if you found a lower price if you are before final payment.(cruises listed in signature should be well before final payment)

Good luck. Just got off the Elation, and my in-laws booked 7 rooms for a family vacation for their 50th wedding anniv. The price dropped from $549 to $479 for a 6E category room on American Discount Cruise website. Four rooms got onboard credit, 3 rooms got none. All had to submit separate early saver forms. VERY frustrating.

Any update?

Well I called yesterday and the carnival rep. filled out the form for me and said I should hear something within two days. This morning I checked my email and YES I did receive a $100 credit. For what ever reason they had no record of my form so my advice is...When you submit the form, call and ask them for help filling it out too. Do it both ways;)

Well I called yesterday and the carnival rep. filled out the form for me and said I should hear something within two days. This morning I checked my email and YES I did receive a $100 credit. For what ever reason they had no record of my form so my advice is...When you submit the form, call and ask them for help filling it out too. Do it both ways;)

The rooms that got credit on our cruise are also the ones that called. The rooms that were denied were ones who only filled out the online form. They got a denial letter, saying their price was already lower. Since when is $549 less than $479?

The rooms that got credit on our cruise are also the ones that called. The rooms that were denied were ones who only filled out the online form. They got a denial letter, saying their price was already lower. Since when is $549 less than $479?

If I see my price go lower again, then I'm just going to call. They told me that they had no record of my form :confused: Something is not working when its submitted!