Reflection Eastern Route

banilla

Lol, there is ALWAYS some sort of deal on stuff for sale on a Celebrity ship (Spa - Specialty Dining - Photos - General Merchandise)... Read your Daily Newsletter "Celebrity Today"

Spa Specials usually happen on Port Days, when most are ashore... And business is slower

You will also hear about Pkg Deals when you tour around the ship on E-Day and visit the Spa (in the same way as the Secialty Restaurants trot out their Pkg Deals in their locations)

Personally, we find Spa Services onboard a nice lux perk... But ÜBER Expensive. So I budget a set amount that I put aside each cruise for this type of pampering. Prices on the ship are crazy high... Higher than most Spas ashore even in big cities.

Yikes! :eek:

Celebrity Cruises - Canyon Ranch Spa Services & Price List = http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/canyon-ranch-spaclub#&panel1-1

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

When I was on the Silhouette in January 2013 I booked a massage for $69 on a port day, the deal was it had to be before 10 am for that price. I jumped on it as two years ago massages sold for $129. With the current pricing on the Reflection I certainly will not take advantage of any of their treatments. IMHO they are way overpriced, even more so than the most expensive salon in my area.

Lol, there is ALWAYS some sort of deal on stuff for sale on a Celebrity ship (Spa - Specialty Dining - Photos - General Merchandise)... Read your Daily Newsletter "Celebrity Today"

Spa Specials usually happen on Port Days, when most are ashore... And business is slower

You will also hear about Pkg Deals when you tour around the ship on E-Day and visit the Spa (in the same way as the Secialty Restaurants trot out their Pkg Deals in their locations)

Personally, we find Spa Services onboard a nice lux perk... But ÜBER Expensive. So I budget a set amount that I put aside each cruise for this type of pampering. Prices on the ship are crazy high... Higher than most Spas ashore even in big cities.

Yikes! :eek:

Celebrity Cruises - Canyon Ranch Spa Services & Price List = http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/canyon-ranch-spaclub#&panel1-1

Cheers!

On Reflection Western itin Nov 8th, there were many spa specials....port and non port days but port days were best...prices well below what they would have been using Elite Coupon.,.

BEWARE...if you book at a port price, the ship MUSTactually be in the port at the time of your spa sevice, Fortunately, I checked into this ahead of time and got the promised price for both of my visits.

Did a massage with add on foot treatnent. It was excellent and well worth it, and no pushy attempt to sell me products. Very relaxing and therapeutic which is what I was interested in,

Went again for a facial...that was OK but I enjoyed the service choices and products better at Steiner for facials. Usually liked the Marine Collagen with Steiner . Canyon Ranch therapist did the service I selected which included a masque, but added an oxygen component for..no extra charge but not what I wanted.

She relied heavily on " cosmeceuticals" , bad mouthed other products as inferior, and did a hard sell.......telling me my skin was very dry and I needed to start the products she wanted to sell me asap.,,.higher priced products which I found to be harsh on my skin, She was generous with free samples...but I did not return to buy,

...I did give the standard 18% as required (no choice) plus about $5 extra each time..

Spa area is beautuful, has some nice items for sale...Overall I will go back but hope for a better facial next time!

Edited by hcat