Very short Sovereign Review 8/19/05-8/22/05

Just got back yesterday. The cruise was very good. We had no major problems. We were very happy with everything. We were a little worried after reading some bad reviews recently about the Sovereign, however all was well on our cruise.

The food was as typical, by that I mean it was what we expected very good. We really like the new Windjammer. The front area that was added has much better warmers for the food and at times it was down right HOT!. You know how the food in Windjammer can be barely warm. Our cabin was typical. No problem. Everything pretty much went as expected and we were very happy.

A giant plus was the entertainment. On a 3 nighter we were not expecting much but the acts that had were awsome. Pleasantly surprised.

Any questions I would be happy to answer.

We would do this ship again but it would have to be a longer cruise. 3 days just does not cut it.

We were also on this cruise (me, wife,son9 daughter6, along with two friends and their 3 kids). I agree no complaints from me after hearing the stories. It was a great 3 night cruise. Sewer smell was noticed but only in the staircase (my wife kept asking me if I did that!)

The food was alot better than I was expecting-since I love Chops and Portifino. Our kids are no longer alowing us to go on a cruise by ourselves!!

scoop

Granduer 97

Voyager 03

Radiance march 05

Sovereign (the other day)

Yes, thank you very much for the review. I was a little worried after reading some of the others, as we sailed our 1st cruise 3 years ago and just loved it. Then with the refurbishing and all... ;)

Archived