Hawaii-How late can we arrive at the airport and get to the cruise terminal on time?

UN4GTBL

If the original award ticket was non- stop and the airline changed to connection or even if the original ticket had a connection - 37 min is not a legal connection - op should be able to change ticket with no fees - talk to a supervisor!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the original award ticket was non- stop and the airline changed to connection or even if the original ticket had a connection - 37 min is not a legal connection - op should be able to change ticket with no fees - talk to a supervisor!

See OP's post 21, apparently he has been told a change fee is $300

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, however..... If DELTA changed the flight or booked an illegal connect - that in essence means that DELTA did the change which resulted in unacceptable travel. RESULT: now a supervisor can and should be able to compare current booking with original booking and change, waiving the fee.

No, if they are like most posters who come here with these questions, they never come back when they don't receive validation for their choices. OP has many months before this flight. Maybe DL will change the schedule again before then.

Edited by 6rugrats

I once had Delta change a flight time so that my connecting flight left before my original flight arrived. Their computer thought that was just fine. I called and the agent and I had a good laugh about it, and she ended up totally rerouting me at no charge.

If I were the OP here I'd have stayed on the phone until the airline came up with an acceptable alternative, which does not include a 37-minute connection time. I sure wouldn't be flying in same day on any cruise if I could help it, and certainly not when flying across the entire country and half of the biggest ocean on the planet, arriving two hours before showtime.