MY PVP left Carnival

servicejoe

Was the message from your PVP or someone else telling you they left? I had someone call me awhile back telling me she was my new PVP because mine left but luckily I have another number to contact him at and so I did only to find out there was no truth in it.

why would a PVP tell you that they are replacing yours while yours is still there?

This happened to me, I got an email that I had a new PVP. Called a few number and emailed my PVP and found it was a blip in their database. My PVP was upset over the matter to say the least. Nancy

why would a PVP tell you that they are replacing yours while yours is still there?

Maybe the new PVP wanted more clients.

They have a quota to meet. There have been reports of this more often in the past here. Most cruisers wouldn't give it a second thought if an employee from Carnival informed the guest of this "change" and would begin to use the new PVP.

They have a quota to meet. There have been reports of this more often in the past here. Most cruisers wouldn't give it a second thought if an employee from Carnival informed the guest of this "change" and would begin to use the new PVP.

I find this to be horrible! If one employee of Carnival did this to another knowingly it seems that they should be fired immediately! I certainly wouldn't think they were doing that and I'd believe it.

I recently lost my PVP who I loved. Her emails bounced back and her extension was no longer in service. :(

I did get contacted by a new PVP and she checked for me and couldn't find my old one in the system. I really loved my old one. Oh well. I did book with the new one and so far so good. Responds to my emails quickly.