NOLA Snooze and Cruise pckgs??

THL1313

We have used the WEstin in the french Quarter and Holiday Inn Superdome. You may have to pay for a taxi' date=' but we love it. Disembark, hop into a taxi and 5 minutes later you are at the hotel and on the road.[/quote']

thanks!! Can you leave your car there for the duration of the cruise?

We are thinking of booking on DREAM out of NOLA, but would be driving there.... does anyone know of any good Snooze and Cruise pckgs at hotels in the area? does not have to be fancy, just good price and safe.

Thanks!!

I have not had any luck with availability on these but check this link out:

Hotels with Cruise Parking

I hear really good things about the Holiday Inn SuperDome if you can get in there. (for example: 8 nights of FREE parking)

Sadly, not available for my upcoming March cruise.

The price of the room includes cruise week parking. I don't think they offer this package during festival times etc. But if available, it is a great way to spend a night or two in NOLA, leave your car in one place, then come back to it. We are cruising on the Dream May 3, and can't find a hotel with this option. I forget which festival it is, but rooms are at a premium that week.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn in Metairie for our honeymoon cruise last month. It was a cruise and go package I believe that was the name of it, it included breakfast vouchers, free parking for up to 14 days and free shuttle to and from the port all we had to do was tell them what time we wanted to leave...the earliest the first shuttle left was 10am but we were the only ones at our hotel going on to the cruise port so the guy was nice enough to go ahead and take us at 9:30. We're from Baton Rouge and decided to stay the nite before cause we didn't want to deal with traffic, overall it was real nice enough though we were jus there to sleep. The food was good and not all that expensive and my husband got us drinks from the gas station right across the street and there's different places to eat that are a short or walking distance from the hotel as well

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Since we drive down from Tenn. We stay holiday inn express in ocean spring miss then drive into port next morning after leisure breakfast park in port garage. Last time cheaper hotel and free.breakfast just about equals out price to park.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app