Do You know about the Genoa Airport MSC lounge?

Skier52

It has been suggested by a member who read my "MSC SInfonia" review in which I mention "making good use of the MSC lounge" that I should bring this facility to the notice of other members as many are unaware of its existance.

This is an extract from an MSC web site on the link below.

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/An-MSC-Cruise/Fly-And-Cruise-Package.aspx

Exclusive lounge at Genoa Airport

If you’re travelling from Genoa Airport you can start your journey in relaxation and comfort, thanks to the exclusive MSC Lounge. Open from 09:00 to 17:00 (longer if necessary), the air-conditioned lounge is furnished with comfortable seating for 60 people and equipped with an internet access point and a small left luggage area for emergencies. Staff are always on hand to assist you and will happily provide discount vouchers for meals in the airport buffet. There’s even an outdoor terrace where you can relax while you wait for your return flight. You can call the MSC Lounge on (+39) 010 8607976.

The lounge can accessed from the lift and staircase just to the left of the check-in desks, as it is located on the floor above.

There is also a staircase located in the centre of the departures hall which also allows access to the upper floor level where the lounge is situated.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Hmmm, I'm embarrassed to say I didn't know about it! I have travelled from genoa a lot and there isn't a lot of seating downstairs.

Can anyone use it that has been on a MSC cruise or is it justfor those with MSC transfers and flights?

Hmmm, I'm embarrassed to say I didn't know about it! I have travelled from genoa a lot and there isn't a lot of seating downstairs.

Can anyone use it that has been on a MSC cruise or is it justfor those with MSC transfers and flights?

Do you mean a) using it any time you are in Genoa or b) when you are flying home from a cruise?.

If it is the former

i'm not sure on that one. It may only be open on embarkation days but if it is open and you're not ending a cruise that day I would try flashing my MSC Club card and see if they have the temerity to refuse you access.

if it is the latter

Yes you can use it

We didn't have MSC transfers or flights and were welcomed in; our cases did have the pink MSC disembarkation labels on them

Pete