Changing US dollars for small denominations, on board

swansnz

I’m going on a HAL Asia cruise next month, and ordered some US dollars to use for tipping etc. I did ask my bank for small bills, but they gave me it all in $50 bills. Would I be able to change these $50 bills anywhere on board, for $1 and $5 bills?

I’m going on a HAL Asia cruise next month, and ordered some US dollars to use for tipping etc. I did ask my bank for small bills, but they gave me it all in $50 bills. Would I be able to change these $50 bills anywhere on board, for $1 and $5 bills?

you can never have enough of those :D I've never had a problem getting smaller bills on board. I can bring as many as I want but it never seems to be enough;)

Just a note of caution. In my experience the front desk won't accept ripped or marked bills

Sent from my iPhone using Forums