Set Sail Pass not displaying barcode

After completing the online checkin forms, I clicked on the button to print my Set Sail Pass, the Set Sail Pass page opens with all the correct information, but the bar code is not displayed (shows 'x' icon for missing image file). I right clicked on the box and selected 'Show Picture' but did not help.

I sent an email to RCI for help. Anyone else have this problem?

After completing the online checkin forms, I clicked on the button to print my Set Sail Pass, the Set Sail Pass page opens with all the correct information, but the bar code is not displayed (shows 'x' icon for missing image file). I right clicked on the box and selected 'Show Picture' but did not help.

I sent an email to RCI for help. Anyone else have this problem?

Is there a pop-up blocker on your computer? If so, turn it off and try again :D

###

It could be your internet connection can't get the complete set of data to display the picture. Are you using cable or DSL? If so, then the speed isn't the problem.

If you have a slower connection, then I would go to another computer, maybe the library, and print it. Libraries are usually on T-1 lines or highspeed internet and their connection is fast.

Also, if your computer doesn't have enough firepower, it could cause the problem. Again, using a computer with a faster processor might work.

Plenty of bandwisth and Bang-For-The-Buck. Still waiting for response from RCI. I realy don't think it's on my end. I go into may secure sites, including my companies VPN with no problems. As I indicated, the page loads, just not that one graphic :(

Mine worked OK.

I've heard others say that you don't get the barcode unless you've made final payment.

One suggestion - When I needed to edit some set sail info, it wouldn't work when I was in Netscape. I had to change to Explorer to make it work. I've also had to do the same thing when printing barcoded certificates from Best Buy. So, if you can, try to print after bringing up the site in another browser.

Archived