Meeting place suggestion?

Losnab

We just found out a friend will also be docking same day in Barbados. We are on legend and they are cruising on NCL.

I would very much appreciate a suggestion as to a reliable meeting

Place where we can plan to meet up in the am. Our plan would be to take a taxi so we can enjoy a beach day together.

We just found out a friend will also be docking same day in Barbados. We are on legend and they are cruising on NCL.

I would very much appreciate a suggestion as to a reliable meeting

Place where we can plan to meet up in the am. Our plan would be to take a taxi so we can enjoy a beach day together.

The terminal area is very easy to navigate. You are funneled through the shopping area, then out to the taxi / tour pick up area.

How about the bench outside the coffee place? I always stop there for an espresso, since ship coffee is always so bad. They are on the back side of the long U, just a few doors down from the big liquor store on the corner.

If the coffee shop people are gone (it's been a year or so since I've been there) , that general area would still be easy to find for everybody. I am sure the liquor shop will still be there.

There are also benches lining the outside wall, but they are often taken by people waiting for their tour pick up to start.

The terminal area is very easy to navigate. You are funneled through the shopping area, then out to the taxi / tour pick up area.

How about the bench outside the coffee place? I always stop there for an espresso, since ship coffee is always so bad. They are on the back side of the long U, just a few doors down from the big liquor store on the corner.

If the coffee shop people are gone (it's been a year or so since I've been there) , that general area would still be easy to find for everybody. I am sure the liquor shop will still be there.

There are also benches lining the outside wall, but they are often taken by people waiting for their tour pick up to start.

Thank you for your response :)