Another ES question

paradise825

No you wouldn't. But check & see if the end result would be cheaper. For example, $20 more in total cruise fare, but $50 OBC = $30 cheaper in the end. I've had that happen on 2 prior cruises. I put in for the higher cruise fare to get the OBC. The form was denied both times, but then I called the phone number & they took care of it. I paid the higher cruise fare, but got more back in OBC.

I too submitted the form to Carnival. They must be running behind today since I haven't heard from them yet. Usually was within 30-45 minutes. :(

I too submitted for the $50 OBC - rate is still the same for me. I submited hour and a half ago, still waiting to hear back!

Me too. I recommend a follow-up call.

The email system is sketchy, at best, in my experience. I've had to call for each of the last three reductions.

It is absolute chaos with ES.

They are once again trying to deny my price match request for the same category.

Now we are on hold waiting for the supervisor, 20 minutes into the call.

What an inconvenience!

Edited by blcruising

I booked ES and on another sail got a free upgrade. Now there is a more the merrier sale that would save us $100 and the travel agent said we didn't quality. This travel agent has sucked from the beginning, all kinds of hidden stuff and now this! I was told... oh use a travel agent they can take care of everything for you. Never, ever again!! I'm going to have to fight them on this one too... :mad:

I booked ES and on another sail got a free upgrade. Now there is a more the merrier sale that would save us $100 and the travel agent said we didn't quality. This travel agent has sucked from the beginning, all kinds of hidden stuff and now this! I was told... oh use a travel agent they can take care of everything for you. Never, ever again!! I'm going to have to fight them on this one too... :mad:

you have more then 2 people in one cabin? then you are allowed this sale. Ask the agent to go a three way calling with carnival because you want to find out why she is telling you no go

well, after a 3 hour wait, I called Carnival (a couple of hours ago). They documented that I called and to give it a few more hours since they are really swamped from the sales this weekend.

Just a few minutes ago I received the notification for the price drop for the first of two I put in. And I was surprised that it was "accepted" without me having to call them. :) Saved me $90 on the current amount owed (still before final payment) and another $50 OBC :)...

Now if they can just process the second one, I can get my other $50 OBC.