Canceled FTF - do they refund your CC?

peekinglemer

Yes. We understand the room will not be ready. It is only a 4 day cruise and no tenders. It is just my mom and I going and we mainly got FTF for the priority boarding. We also do self-assist since we are just traveling with our carry-ons.

We have FTF for our 7 day Glory cruise in May and we would keep that one regardless. That cruise is myself, my husband and our 9 years old. It is so nice to get right up to the room when you have kids.

Edited by peekinglemer

We have FTF for our 7 day Glory cruise in May and we would keep that one regardless. That cruise is myself, my husband and our 9 years old. It is so nice to get right up to the room when you have kids.

Which sailing in May? I'm going on the 9th and noticed that one FTTF just opened up. I hope if you're on the same one as me, that you didn't accidentally cancel the wrong one. We already have ours, so I won't be grabbing it.

I'm not a veteran cruiser like some folks here, but I can offer you my two cents. I'd assume since it's booked like an excursion, it would be just like cancelling an excursion & I've had to do that. The money was put back on my card (in my case my bank) within a few days.

YES! We are May 9th on the Glory also. We can't wait. We will be traveling with extended family for that cruise. It is going to be a whole different experience going this time with just my mom. (Can't wait).

I panicked when you said a FTF opened up on Glory so I double checked and I am A-Ok. Whew! They seemed to have sold out very quick for that cruise. You can still get them for Ecstasy.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts about the credit. Love these forums.

Happy Sailing.

Tracy

YES! We are May 9th on the Glory also. We can't wait. We will be traveling with extended family for that cruise. It is going to be a whole different experience going this time with just my mom. (Can't wait).

I panicked when you said a FTF opened up on Glory so I double checked and I am A-Ok. Whew! They seemed to have sold out very quick for that cruise. You can still get them for Ecstasy.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts about the credit. Love these forums.

Happy Sailing.

Tracy

Come over and join the roll call. It's dead :(

Glad you still have your FTTF. I just love it!!