Oscar Party on Celebrity?

chamima

Hi Karen :D Several years ago I was on a an X cruise that did have an Oscar showing and party. Looking at my history it would have been Connie in '04. I don't remember if it was actually live though - late evening and we were in Caribbean. Hope they have one for you - tons of fun!

Edited by Jane2357

Hi Karen :D Several years ago I was on a an X cruise that did have an Oscar showing and party. Looking at my history it would have been Connie in '04. I don't remember if it was actually live though - late evening and we were in Caribbean. Hope they have one for you - tons of fun!

Hi Jane!!!! :D

Miss you!!!

Wish you were sailing with us! :D

Anyone have any recent experience with this?

This goes along with the football playoffs, if there is a way to make money than they will have some type of a party. Food and bar will be open in some venue depending on the ship.

Edited by dkjretired

I was on the Infinity two years ago (and will be again this year) when the Oscars occur. They showed them in the theatre on a big screen. They also had the screen going in Michael's (before it was the VIP lounge) and we watched it there. We were in Antarctica, so it was surprising that we got a signal. With the time difference, the awards started at 10:30 p.m. and didn't end until close to 2 a.m. Needless to say, not many saw what won Best Picture. I ended up changing into my robe when it became very late!!