Jewel Questions

Spanky My

Balconies are equipped with two chairs by default.

http://s922.photobucket.com/user/turtles06_photos/media/NCL%20Jewel%20October%202010/Jewel10514.jpg.html

Folks here have said they requested a lounger and one was delivered. YMMV. It will be tight.

Outlets are of the single receptacle type.

Edited by triptolemus

They have two chairs. I was in a mini suite and the balcony is a great size. There is also a really small table you can put your feet on and lay out. Balcony on Jewel is twice the size as the Breakaway

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by BrPanthers99

For the responses. I went and got a single plug with multiple plug ins and nightlite. As for the lounge chair looked like it would be a tight fit. Anyway 2 weeks away from our trip... I appreciate this forum and its members for providing answers to make everyones trip better !

Do they have close lines in the bathroom to dry bathing suits etc. ? Also is there a seperate line for latitudes members to check in at the port no matter what level you are at? Finally is the balcony in the showroom a good place to watch from ?

Thanks again folks for your responses :)

They have two chairs. I was in a mini suite and the balcony is a great size. There is also a really small table you can put your feet on and lay out. Balcony on Jewel is twice the size as the Breakaway

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is no Joke. I cannot believe the balcony on the Breakaway is so tiny. It is difficult to sit facing the water. You have to turn the chair sideways. One of the reasons we are back to sailing on the GEM. ( sister ship of the Jewel) I am sure the Getaway is the same. Hope they do not make the same mistake on the Escape!

Do they have close lines in the bathroom to dry bathing suits etc. ? Also is there a seperate line for latitudes members to check in at the port no matter what level you are at? Finally is the balcony in the showroom a good place to watch from ?

Thanks again folks for your responses :)

Clothes line = yes, in the shower.

Separate Latitudes line = yes, although doesn't make much difference in terms of "priority" or anything...

Balcony in the showroom = depends on your definition of "good"...

Clothes line = yes, in the shower.

Separate Latitudes line = yes, although doesn't make much difference in terms of "priority" or anything...

Balcony in the showroom = depends on your definition of "good"...

The balcony is ok, but don't sit in the first row or two, as you won't see the whole stage from that angle. They placed the first row of seats so far back from the railing, ( which is all wood and not transparent) that you have to sit on the edge of the seat to seethe complete stage.