Just off the Pride. Any questions?

jetexpress

How was the internet? Unfortunately I have to work on two on-line classes during our upcoming cruise.

While I can't say for sure since we haven't been on the Pride yet, having to do this before it can be a lot easier to find a place in port than paying for the slow internet on the ship. A lot of bars and such will have "free" wi-fi when you buy a drink.

I got lucky, the August 16th Pride sailing from Baltimore is 3 days before a semester ends for me. This was actually a reason I chose it even. Being able to leave on Sunday morning and drive 4 hours gives me 2 extra days to make sure I can get everything done.

I have had to do things like this before though so I understand. Be sure to ask your Professor if you can turn in things like papers early to get them out of the way so you don't have to do research on vacation which will be slow and take up a lot of time on the ship!

Other than that, posting for any updates because my TA had a booking issue tonight and will be booking Pride tomorrow! I so can't wait to get out of this snow!