Just off the Getaway

prodpi

What beautiful pictures! we are sailing on the Getaway Feb 14th, can't wait! Would you mind telling me which beaches/excursions you did in St. Thomas and St. Martins? The beach and water photos are beautiful, we are still trying to decide what to do at those ports we have 7 and 9 year old boys.

Thanks!

We had a great time in our 2 room Haven suite on the Getaway! Here are some picture from the trip!

http://thelazofamily.com/ncl-cruise-on-the-getaway/

Can you tell me which side of the ship in next to port when docked in Nassau, St Thomas? We also have tortoal on our itinerary but they probably did St Maarten for yours.

Thanks, trying to pick our cabin.

Can you tell me which side of the ship in next to port when docked in Nassau, St Thomas? We also have tortoal on our itinerary but they probably did St Maarten for yours.

Thanks, trying to pick our cabin.

If they use the same berth, you may still be at the mercy of the captain. He backed in yesterday, so port side was next to the dock.

I did see same in November when I was on a different ship, but in port with the Getaway.

Hope this helps! She's a gorgeous ship! Wish we didn't have to disembark today :(