question about B2B!

nursemommy7578

We are booked for a B2B and i'm wondering if I should cancel our FTTF for the 2nd leg. I remember reading somewhere on here that it is not needed.

For those who have been on a B2B...what are your thoughts? We have no tender ports on the 2nd leg.

Also...is it true that we will get walked off and then walked back on before others board?

Thanks so much!!:D

You may also get a champagne toast from one of the host/hostesses who accompany you through customs and back on the ship. They assembled us in the atrium after re-boarding and took photos. I later received two 6x9's in my cabin.

So no need for FTTF on the 2nd leg.

I loved doing back to back, and wouldn't do FTTF unless I needed it for the tenders, which you don't obviously. We were off maybe 5 minutes and then right back on. Had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the room too. Pretty awesome really, because as long as you have the same room, you have access to your room right away, your stuff is already there, and you beat platnium on the boat. :) And the biggest bonus; the liquor you buy on leg one, you get to keep for leg two (at least you used to).

I loved doing back to back, and wouldn't do FTTF unless I needed it for the tenders, which you don't obviously. We were off maybe 5 minutes and then right back on. Had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the room too. Pretty awesome really, because as long as you have the same room, you have access to your room right away, your stuff is already there, and you beat platnium on the boat. :) And the biggest bonus; the liquor you buy on leg one, you get to keep for leg two (at least you used to).

I have heard that they now "flag" you as B2B so if you buy liquor they don't deliver it to your cabin at the end of the first leg. Has also been reported that if you go down the last night of the first leg, after 7:30 PM, you can take it back to your cabin.

Yes, if you buy you liquor the last night you can take it back to your cabin for the 2nd leg. We did this for our cabin crawl on our second leg.. I purchased flavored rum and had little cups for everyone... No need for FTF for second leg.

It is awesome being able to relax the last night while everyone else is packing with sad faces. They will walk you off and have you check in with customs. Then walk you right back on and given a new S&S card. You will have the ship to yourself for a while...

• 2 weeks later...
I have heard that they now "flag" you as B2B so if you buy liquor they don't deliver it to your cabin at the end of the first leg. Has also been reported that if you go down the last night of the first leg, after 7:30 PM, you can take it back to your cabin.

That stinks. That was a big perk. :) Thanks for the update.

If you're doing a B2B, can you get off the ship and do something in port that day? Or do you have to stay on board?[/QUO

Yes you can get off You will get a IN TRANSIT card in your stuff the night before.

On one of our Liberty b2b'S I came home for a couple of hours.

Took care of some bills that I had forgotten to pay, hung out & just sat in the quiet for a while.

When I got back was sent to the front of the line went through sercuity & right on to the ship. If you tell them you are going they will give you your S&S CARD before you leave. Very easy.

Char