Anoop, Adrian or john breakaway

markperth

Pre concierge desk said today Adrian will be our concierge Sunday when we board. Guess we'll find out in 5 more days

In case you miss it on the other post.... Adrian himself has said he's still on Getaway, and will be on the 31st.

Stephen

In case you miss it on the other post.... Adrian himself has said he's still on Getaway, and will be on the 31st.

Stephen

I was told that Anoop is leaving this Friday the 30th for vacation and John is taking over. I do not know John but I hope he is as good as Adrian or Anoop. My husband JEFF and I will be sailing on Sunday. We will be in the Haven Spa Suite.

I was told that Anoop is leaving this Friday the 30th for vacation and John is taking over. I do not know John but I hope he is as good as Adrian or Anoop. My husband JEFF and I will be sailing on Sunday. We will be in the Haven Spa Suite.

Yes I left the ship on 1/18 and John was joining Anoop and they were sailing together for one 12 day cruise so that John could learn the computer booking system that is used for shows on Breakaway. Anoop is going for 4 months and was happy to be getting his vacation pushed back a little because it will give him more time to spend with his wife and the new baby that is due in April. :)

I was on John's first sailing as a concierge (Spirit, Nov. 2011) and he was EXCELLENT. In the same league as Claudio, Adrian, and Ruth (once she knows you. :rolleyes:)

Enjoy! Tell him Stephen says hi.

Stephen

Really happy with the news about johnny, sailed with him many time. He was our butler when Anoop was concierge on a numb of trips. and also our concierge on a Panama crossing.

John has been trained by one of the best Anoop.

Btw, Adrian is pretty bloody good as well.

Anoop was there till the 30th and vacationing for 4 months (do remind they do cycles of up to 8 thus not really vacation IMHO).

John d'Souza is now on the Breakway (and the week before for training/instructions alongside Anoop, thus the 12 day that we sailed), very friendly chap, won't mind to have him as a concierge on one of our cruises.

Then again, we had great experiences with Carlos (on the Jade), Anoop (Epic + Breakway) and Leah (Sun). The concierges always add that extra spark to the trip, thus we love to have them.

Just got off the Breakaway and it was John D'Souza, he was wonderful!!!!

Just got off the CTN last weekend. John was good (not the flair of Adrian).

Assistant concierge Bowen was very good and was able to change reservation times for us for Second City and Le Bistro when they were booked.

Thanks for the confirmation guys.

Great to finally know who it is.

Under 3 weeks to go. Although a little concerned about the terrible weather that New York is having, considering we are currently in summer and going through a heat wave at over 100 degrees for the last week.... Wife will be happy with cold weather....

• 1 year later...
Hello all informed cruisers, I have been looking at the boards in regards to who is currently (as at January 20) the concierge on the breakaway.

There are three versions Lol. Anoop, Adrian or john.

We have had them all as concierges and found them great.

We are cruising on the breakaway from New York on the 22nd February 2015 and busting our guts to get on the ship, and would love to know who we can expect as concierge.

Our cruise will be great if none of the boys are concierges, but really excited if one of them are.

Thanks in advance,

Mark from oz.

Just got off the Breakaway yesterday. The worst cruise I've ever taken and I've been on 67. NCL is no longer owned by Europeans---the Chinese own it. Anoop is the Concierge on the Breakaway and he is AMAZING!

Just got off the Breakaway yesterday. The worst cruise I've ever taken and I've been on 67. NCL is no longer owned by Europeans---the Chinese own it. Anoop is the Concierge on the Breakaway and he is AMAZING!

Hi. Can you please elaborate. Ill be sailing Breakaway for the third time in August in Haven and thinking of booking the Getaway in spa balcony for next year while the promotion of pick two is still going on.

What made you say this was your worst vacation. Thanks!

Hi. Can you please elaborate. Ill be sailing Breakaway for the third time in August in Haven and thinking of booking the Getaway in spa balcony for next year while the promotion of pick two is still going on.

What made you say this was your worst vacation. Thanks!

I just did her last 14 day cruise and had the time of my life!!! Could not have asked for a better cruise. New menus onboard in main dining that just began Jan 31 are fantastic!! Crew is friendly and accommodating. Ship has so much to do. So many different events going on. We sailed through a storm and if Captain didn't tell us we may not have realized. He made a horrible storm feel like nothing with his expertise of handling this ship. The only problem is 14 days was not long enough!!! Enjoy your sailing!!

I just did her last 14 day cruise and had the time of my life!!! Could not have asked for a better cruise. New menus onboard in main dining that just began Jan 31 are fantastic!! Crew is friendly and accommodating. Ship has so much to do. So many different events going on. We sailed through a storm and if Captain didn't tell us we may not have realized. He made a horrible storm feel like nothing with his expertise of handling this ship. The only problem is 14 days was not long enough!!! Enjoy your sailing!!

Hi fellow New Yorker. Thank you.

Does anyone have any idea who may be the concierge in August 2016 on the Breakaway?

I can't see anyone comparing to Adrian. Also, hope to see Jelly Rose again.