Also live on QE with puzzling situation

treasurer

Hi All,

Thanks so much for all of your responses. No I have still not heard back from "the supervisor" from the Purser's Office. We are in the Panama Canal right now and are getting off in San Francisco--doesn't look promising. I'm not losing sleep over it, but found it curious and guessed you might, also.

I have really enjoyed all of your replies and see how a thread can become fun and take on a life of its own. We are enjoying our trip.

Thanks.

Hi All,

Thanks so much for all of your responses. No I have still not heard back from "the supervisor" from the Purser's Office. We are in the Panama Canal right now and are getting off in San Francisco--doesn't look promising. I'm not losing sleep over it, but found it curious and guessed you might, also.

I have really enjoyed all of your replies and see how a thread can become fun and take on a life of its own. We are enjoying our trip.

Thanks.

Hi Elaine.

Enjoy the Panama and San Francisco. Both great experiences.

Hi All,

Thanks.

Hi treasurer. Thanks for your update. Sorry you haven't received a response from the Purser Office. Cleary, you asked a simple question - who could have forecast such an evocative responses on this forum? I suspect that it went off track somewhere...but thanks for your posting.

Now, if only Statler and Waldorf would take their conversation to a private level:D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg/250px-Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg

Cheers. - Salacia

Edited by Salacia