Breeze - Thrill Theater

tammi0916

I believe the cost is $7.95 per person, per film, or $14.95 per person for an unlimited pass.

On my Breeze cruise last year, the theater was closed a few days, so we didn't get a chance to try it out. I don't believe the films change very often.

thanks for the info!

Tammi

The prices already shown were accurate in Dec-2014. They were open a couple of hours in the morning and evening every day and had like 7-8 different "movies" that they staggered over the course of the week. Then on the last sea day they played almost all of them so if u missed one during the week u could catch it. My family enjoyed them, young and old.

• 2 weeks later...

We were just on the Breeze and I will try to remember all the movies

I don't know the official titles, but I know the characters in them

Spongebob/Happy Feet Combo

Planet Earth

Ice Age

Happy Feet/Bamboo Express combo

"Just the rides"--which is all the most fun stuff from all the shows

Speed Racer and Log Ride combo

I think that was it. We bought the unlimited pass, we saw "Just the rides" first and we loved it, then we went to see Planet Earth, but the guy played the wrong show (Sponge bob/happy feet), and tried to convince us we read the schedule wrong (but we didn't), we had an unlimited pass, so he said we could come back later and if it wasn't busy in would play Planet Earth for us. We came back later, but a bulb was broken and they weren't showing anything. We came back the next day to try again, but it was busy, so they wouldn't show planet earth, but we stayed to watch Ice Age instead. For Ice Age, the chairs don't move! Just FYI, was not as enjoyable.

They are each only 15-20 minutes long, so not very long. They only play one per "session." So it is open from like 7-10pm and they just replay the same one over and over again. They would play a different movie if it was open from 10-1pm in the afternoon, or whatever.

We REALLY wanted to see planet earth, as that is the only "adult" one (we don't have any kids). But of the ones we saw, "Just the Rides" was the best!

I bought the unlimited pass for $15 when I was on the Breeze in 2013. I am 4...something. :p I would go before my late seating dinner by myself and watch whatever was playing. I absolutely loved it. I think I saw the Happy Feet one 3 or 4 times, as that is one of my absolute favorite movies! It was worth the money, and I can't wait to get to see it again on the Vista! Hopefully they will be playing some different movies this time. The movies are short, and one at $8 seems like a rip-off. But the week pass was definetly the way to go.

Enjoy!

• 1 year later...