Don't know what this means HELP!!

alfie1963

We have a cruise package leaving in 5 weeks was going with british airways then this got changed to singapore airways pre booked our seats,then went back to check my seats and yet again they have been cancelled all paid for by the way,now after many phone calls I have received a new booking invoice but when I check on singapore airways and I try to see if I have the same seats it says unticketed and waitlisted anyone know what this means also don't know why this has happerned yet again.

No idea. If you haven't already suggest you post this question on the Cruise Air board here. And call whoever sold you your package.

I have phoned many times been on hold for 55 mins + sent many emails ect and all I get is supervisor dealing with you and will call you back and they don't?by the way booked direct with royal caribbean.

I have phoned many times been on hold for 55 mins + sent many emails ect and all I get is supervisor dealing with you and will call you back and they don't?by the way booked direct with royal caribbean.

Here's a freephone number for you to call from the UK : 08000182020

It's total nightmare calling RCL UK and that's been the subject of a thread of mine recently. Unfortunately the number gets you through to the same place but at least you don't have to pay to call it. Absolutely refuse to accept a callback; say you will wait on the line.

Good luck.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

This is horrible! I've always booked my air separately so I personally haven't experienced what you're going through. Cruises are away to get away from stress not cause more stress. I hope this will be resolved quickly for you.

We have a cruise package leaving in 5 weeks was going with british airways then this got changed to singapore airways pre booked our seats,then went back to check my seats and yet again they have been cancelled all paid for by the way,now after many phone calls I have received a new booking invoice but when I check on singapore airways and I try to see if I have the same seats it says unticketed and waitlisted anyone know what this means also don't know why this has happerned yet again.

What a worry for you. I hope you get a quick resolution and can look forward to your trip without all the stress that this must be causing.

Unfortunately, RCI service levels seem to have sunk to a new low for customers in the UK, and having to contact another part of the world - different time zones etc. makes it so much more difficult. Good luck!

If you have your six digit confirmation for your airfare, go to the singapore airlines web site and you should be able to see/select your seats there.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I would try this first. It sounds like your seat request may be the issue, not the ticketing itself. Frequently when you book through a third party or if there are changes to your flight (like a flight number or aircraft change) the seat requests will get bumped.

Yet again been on phone to rccl still being told supervisor has all my details and is going to get my seats back theses was the 2 seats upstairs it was a agent there end who cancelled my flights by error, but I now can see my flight on the singapore website and I have the option to choose and all the 2 seaters have gone,so how will the supervised be able to do this.