Grand Princess Cabin L302

LSGDRG

Hello all. I have selected this cabin for an upcoming cruise. From the deck plans, it looks like part of the cabin is under the Youth Center. I am getting conflicting information on the Youth Center's hours of operation. Has anyone experienced noise from the Youth Center in this cabin? Thanks in advance for your help.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bobby, we are going to be in the room when you return on May 21! It's my first cruise, and my girlfriend is going to ruin me for smaller cabins in the future. Terrible! I will be sure to post lots of pix and will shoot some vlogs for posting on YouTube as well. Thanks for all the great tips everyone!

Jen

We were in L301 March 4-19, 2016

We had noise from folks jogging on the Sun deck above. We met our CC friends who were in L302 at Chef's Table and mentioned the thundering hordes above and they reported they had no noise issues whatsoever.

Please see our Cabin Review in the Cabin Review thread. We got a bottle of wine and a couples massage to ameliorate our noise complaints. The deck crew roped off the Sun deck until 7AM after our first complaint, but then the jogging just started later. It would be interesting to know if you folks also experience joggers waking you up early.

I doubt you'll ever hear any noise from the youth center. I don't want to hate joggers wanting to stay healthy, but I'm tempted ...

Please enjoy one of the best Suites in the fleet, we certainly did, it's just a shame that the location can lead to these issues..

We had a similar experience when we stayed in a window suite (Caribbean princess). F303 deck 6.

This was below the Prom deck. Joggers started at 5am. Princess did nothing to stop them, the glasses rattled on the side tables with every thud! Never again. It was a great room apart from that. But I need my sleep.

Edited by jackieo