Asking NCL questions - not in FAQ

Phillip Toddy

So far as I can tell, NCL do not offer any convenient way for non-American residents to ask them any questions. The 1-800 numbers are no use outside North America, the fax-back service does not have all the answers (at least not the on-line version) and they offer no email or even snail-mail addresses. Communication, it seems, is not the strong suit of NCL.

So fellow Boarders, can you tell me what a "bar set-up" (mentioned in other threads) is, how and when to order it and how you found out about it? There is no mention on the NCL web site.

Also, is the wine list for use by passengers or only by givers ashore? And is the list the same in the dining rooms? And what else, like the "bar set-up", which I think is not available after boarding, might we not know about?

We look forward to our cruise on N. Wind starting 16 November 2005.

Regards to all

Phil and Mrs Toddy

Phil

Bar setup is not a standard service thus it does not appear on the web. It is handled by passenger courtesy on a one off basis. Your should be able to call passenger courtesy in the UK to arrange. You may have to call several people before you find one that is aware of the service.

The PDF wine list is the same as the onboard wine list that you can order with dinner. They may in fact have additional wines onboard.

Phillip:

The following emails are about one year old, but I would try them in the order listed. The first one was a customer service rep, while the other two were managers or supervisors that were helpful to my needs at that time.

1. PPonder@ncl.com

2. JBaez@ncl.com

3. AMartinez@ncl.com

If you feel totally frustrated, and want to email the "big guy", Colin Veitch, Chairman of the board, CVeitch@ncl.com will likely get you a personal response. Just recognize who you are writing to, and statge your needs clearly. If I were in your shoes I would apologize for the need to write him directly, but was doing so because the website does not provide the info you need, email contacts you need, or 1-800 type numbers accessible outside of the US.

Good luck!

PS.

One of our daughters is expecting her first child in October, and her name will be Sydney.

Archived