Mini Fridge on Breeze ?

PE Cruisers

Were mostly Princess & NCL cruisers,but going on Breeze this Sunday 2/8.Princess has always had mini fridges & NCL has Mini Bars that they'll let remove items & use for your soda & water.I've heard there are mini bars on Breeze,do they let you use these for personal use or do we need to bring a cooler ?

Yes they do have mini fridges in the cabins depending on what type of cabin you have.I have heard that you can ask your cabin steward to empty the fridge so you can use it.But look on the web site or call carnival to find out if your cabin type has a fridge.

Yes there are mini fridges. The steward will empty them and usually puts the items on top of the closet - they won't remove them from the cabin entirely. If you empty it yourself, make sure to let your steward know so he doesn't replace or charge you.

Do the fridges on Breeze keep the milk at a safe temp to keep it from going bad?

I can tell you from experience on the Dream that NO they don't :) found out the hard way when going to poor some milk into the sippy cup the next morning. Now I just have milk delivered through room service at night and then put it on the breakfast slip for the morning.

I can tell you from experience on the Dream that NO they don't :) found out the hard way when going to poor some milk into the sippy cup the next morning. Now I just have milk delivered through room service at night and then put it on the breakfast slip for the morning.

Good tip! I didn't even think of that!

Sent from my iPad using Forums