Lunch embarkation day on Pride

drafterdw

In Sept. we were on a Celebrity ship and had read on these boards about a place to eat lunch....there was a $10 pp charge but it was relaxing and you did not have to fight the crowds up on the pool decks and in the buffets. Is there any where on the Pride to eat besides the buffet on the Pride on the 1st day?

In Sept. we were on a Celebrity ship and had read on these boards about a place to eat lunch....there was a $10 pp charge but it was relaxing and you did not have to fight the crowds up on the pool decks and in the buffets. Is there any where on the Pride to eat besides the buffet on the Pride on the 1st day?
Bl

I don't think so, unless you eat Sushi. But you will have a lot to chose from on the Lido deck like Blue Iguana, Guys etc

I know I can find something I will like to eat it is just the crowd on the first day. Much more relaxing to sit down and have someone serve you than fight the buffet. My husband eats sushi - do they have anything else? I don't eat sushi.

I know I can find something I will like to eat it is just the crowd on the first day. Much more relaxing to sit down and have someone serve you than fight the buffet. My husband eats sushi - do they have anything else? I don't eat sushi.

You can go to the Carnival website and explore the Pride. If you follow the link to sushi, it has a link to menu, at least the dinner one. They have non-raw items, but it is all still sushi. I haven't been on the Pride (but her sister the Legend years ago) but I took a quick look at the Pride and did not see any of the other specialty areas like Cucina. Generally only Lido food is available, short of something like they; they do not open the MDR. How about room service? Not sure what time they start that up....

Thanks for the info everyone.....think I will skip lunch and find a not crowded place to hang out. It's not really the food part, it's the hunting for a place to sit and the pushing & shoving in the lines. I am sure I will get plenty to eat while on a cruise. Always have a good time & plenty to eat.