Embarkation day on Triumph-Best place to eat Lunch other than buffet??

Galleon1234

Sorry.. didn't see that last bit about what is less crowded... probably NOT Guys...

The Triumph does not have many options. On embarkation day the MDR is open for lunch. This leave the Lido Buffet, the Pizza place, Guys, the Deli, the Asian food eatery and the Burrito bar.. all are on the Lido deck. all probably equally crowded...

For me, Guy's Burgers. My last cruise on the Triumph I didn't eat in the buffet one time. Between the Dining room, room service, the deli, Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana I was more than covered! First time in 14 cruises I didn't visit the buffet.

I arrived at the cruise terminal around 11 and after visiting my room got to Guy's around noon and it wasn't busy at all.

Wondering if there is a place to eat lunch other than the buffet on Carnival triumph on Embarkation day? Is there any place less crowded?

Thanks for any info!

I have read that ice buckets are no longer standard in the cabin but can be requested from your room steward. There isn't self service ice unless you go to the drink stations on lido.

Thank you for the great information. Are there self service ice machines or does the cabin attendant provide that?

Thanks!