Grand Turk - conch shells

beshears

Could someone tell me where the Conch graveyard is on the island? I would love to visit it

If you are on the ship and facing Grand Turk, it's over to the right. You'll see a "point" at the tip of the island. The conch graveyard is just before that point, in the rocky area. To get there, you need to enter through the cruise terminal at the end of the pier. Once you go through the cruise terminal, head to the right and exit to the beach by the walkway. I haven't been to Grand Turk since 2010, and that was our only visit, so I don't know what the "conch graveyard" is like currently.

As was posted, it is on the right side. If you see the space shuttle area, it will be beyond that, fairly close to the water, or you can check up high above the water as well. Just have to look real good.

I didn't look this time, as I had 7 others with us. We were able to get a vehicle and drive around and went to a beach, and we were able (not the conch shells) to bring home sand dollars for ourselves that was washing up on the beach, while we were walking. Actually, I was just showing my son this week the one I brought home, and had written on the back the date/where it was from.:)