GPS Houston Port

dhaza

We are preparing for drive to the port in Houston and we purchased parking from Bayport Cruise Parking at the dock. They gave us a address of 4700 Cruise Rd. Pasadena, TX but our GPS won’t allow us to enter that address in Pasadena. Our GPS says there is a cruise port in Seabrook with the 4700 Cruise Rd address but I believe that wrong town.

My question is does any have the GPS coordinates of the parking lot at Houston Port? We are on the Princess Emerald on 22 Feb.

Edited by dhaza

Try this address:

Bayport Cruise Terminal

4700 Samoth

Seabrook, TX 77586

If that does not work, if you are heading South on Texas 146 there is an exit ramp to Port Road. If you are heading North on Texas 146 take the Port Road exit and then head East on Port Road.

Google Maps can show you the terminal:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bayport+Cruise+Terminal/@29.610532,-94.992653,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x863f615c70bd5829:0x16c2a0bd53ab6019

That address doesn't come up either of my GPS or MapQuest.

Try this address:

Bayport Cruise Terminal

4700 Samoth

Seabrook, TX 77586

If that does not work, if you are heading South on Texas 146 there is an exit ramp to Port Road. If you are heading North on Texas 146 take the Port Road exit and then head East on Port Road.

Google Maps can show you the terminal:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bayport+Cruise+Terminal/@29.610532,-94.992653,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x863f615c70bd5829:0x16c2a0bd53ab6019

That is very confusing since the parking lot says it’s in located in Pasadena and the information sheet from Princess says it locate in Pasadena. MapQuest finds the Bayport Cruise Terminal in the town of Seabrook and also in the town of Pasadena and shows the same location.

I guess Pasadena and Seabrook are one in the same.

Just an FYI. We recently parked at port and it was a very good experience. EXCEPT. If you arrive early as we did. My husband dropped myself and luggage off at Pier door. He was unable to park the car till 10am. Waited off site till gates opened for parking. Parking is excellent for walk off passengers. No waiting to get luggage. Short distance to car. We were off ship, out of parking lot in less then1/2hour. Fog is the only Nasty about this port.

We are preparing for drive to the port in Houston and we purchased parking rom Bayport Cruise Parking at the dock. They gave us a address of 4700 Cruise Rd. Pasadena, TX but our GPS won’t allow us to enter that address in Pasadena. Our GPS says there is a cruise port in Seabrook with the 4700 Cruise Rd address but I believe that wrong town.

My question is does any have the GPS coordinates of the parking lot at Houston Port? We are on the Princess Emerald on 22 Feb.

Watch video will show all. We stayed at Holiday Inn Express La Port Tx. Which is six miles away.