2016. Cruisers who want to lose

MikeNKim

I do DVD workouts also! I try to rotate them though so I don't get too bored with them... I also try to walk/jog/run on the treadmill also.

I've been hearing a lot about the 21 Day Fix plan. Do you like it?

I know, I have a mini vacation coming up in 2 months also so I would like to get a few pounds off before then!

I love the workouts on the 21 Day Fix plan, but I don't follow the diet plan. I use weight watchers instead. I can't deal with fitting foods into containers! LOL that's just too much for me! But the workouts are great!

We're leaving for the Poconos tomorrow I'm hoping to get to the gym at the resort and do lots of walking!! We'll see how that goes!

I do DVD workouts also! I try to rotate them though so I don't get too bored with them... I also try to walk/jog/run on the treadmill also.

I've been hearing a lot about the 21 Day Fix plan. Do you like it?

I know, I have a mini vacation coming up in 2 months also so I would like to get a few pounds off before then!

I love the workouts on the 21 Day Fix plan, but I don't follow the diet plan. I use weight watchers instead. I can't deal with fitting foods into containers! LOL that's just too much for me! But the workouts are great!

We're leaving for the Poconos tomorrow I'm hoping to get to the gym at the resort and do lots of walking!! We'll see how that goes!

Ok! I'm going to have to check out the 21 day fix workout videos also!

Enjoy your trip!

I only can workout 3 days a week also! We do 30 minutes of some type of DVD workout (usually the 21 Day Fix DVD's) then 30 minutes in the weight room! Leaving for a mini vaca Saturday so praying I stay on some type of track! Want to try and do some walking and use the gym (hopefully)!!

I see the infomercial on Saturdays as I am flipping channels have considered ordering this. I have had a hard time getting my walks in this week. Having a major heat wave. I walk for about 20 minutes in the morning, but at 7am it is already in the 80's and very humid. At 9pm at night it is still in the 90's so been trying to walk in the house.

I did lose 1.5lbs last week

Hello, everyone! Just checking in on you to see how you are doing. It sounds like there are some good ideas floating around!

I got back from my cruise on the 6th. I was really concerned about how much weight I would gain back during the 9 days I was gone. Losing 49 pounds from January to May was tough and I didn't want to blow it, but I didn't want to think about every little thing I ate, either, and I didn't. Some nights I had 2 desserts! Anyway, I'm here to say it all went GREAT!

When I left I weighed 165. When I came home I weighed 171. Not bad for eating whatever I wanted! In fact, I felt like I was at a plateau before I left. The pounds were coming of slowly and I think this temporary change helped me get jump-started again after being careful for 5 months. It took only a few days for the 6 pounds to vanish and I weighed in at 161 this morning! I have weighed myself a dozen times because I just can't believe it! 10 pounds!

I have now lost 53 pounds total and I'm so happy I have stayed with it!

I know you all can do it!! Stay motivated! Don't give up when the scale doesn't seem to be moving!! You can do it :)

I'm hoping to book another cruise for early next year. Fingers crossed!

I will be going through 21 Day Fix Extereme pretty soon- http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/21-day-fix-extreme.do I did 21 Day Fix a little bit ago and really enjoyed it. Now that I am in better shape I am really interested in how extreme will up the challenge. The meal plan and portion control really helped me learn how to eat healthier. I hope this helps

Hi there, I am 52 with a determination[ most days] to loose 35 pounds. It has creeped up on me so slowly .:eek:

I have hit that "BIG NUMBER" for me and said- "enough is enough!!!!":mad:

I bought a fitbit charge and am loving it as well as I am trying to LOG everything on MY FITNESS PAL...

My problem is actually that I come "Out of the Gate" at such a gung ho pace that I loose steam after 3-4 weeks. It happens EVERY TIME!!

This time I am trying to just be consistent! Boy I find that challenging. I am going slow and steady but so is the weight- REALLY SLOW!!!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to remain motivated ...I sure could use the advice !:roll eyes:

We live in Nova Scotia and bought a small home in Florida so that we can escape our harsh winters. But with all the Happy Hours and socializing - I'm going home in the Spring 10 pounds heavier each year!!!:o

When we return to Florida in Jan/16 -we are also taking a Cruise with 12 other Snow Birds and then I'll have THAT weight to add on to the regular 10!!!

I HAVE GOT TO GET THIS OFF before I go South !!!!!

Edited by copper6606

Hi o/. Here's your sister! Out of the starting blocks like a greyhound after the hare and then falter on the back bend :(. Every. Dang. Time.

May I ask what a fitbit is?

Certainly, a FIT BIT is a "watch like" device for tracking your steps per day/ calories/sleep and various other things. it can also be linked to MYFITNESSPAL which is great! [Google it- lots of info...

• 1 month later...
Just booked a cruise in May 2016 to celebrate my 50th birthday. I am determined to drop a minimum of 60 lbs by that time. It would be awesome to start a new decade in a healthier body!

Which ship and date are you sailing. Myself and four of my friends are sailing Allure 5/22/16

Stress is getting the best of me this year. Wish I had a professional to talk to that would give me good advice and not have to worry about it being spread about.

Back on track AGAIN this week. First goal is to lose 30 before my non cruise trip in the fall which will help me towards a total of 60lbs by my cruise. Could afford to lose 80-90lbs but know it is noy enough time to do that.

I would love to join your group if that is OK! We just booked a cruise for next June, and are trying to get things back on track in terms of eating better, working out more, and dropping 50-60lbs. in 9 months. As someone mentioned earlier, very doable in the amount of time I have...but it would be great to keep track (and keep accountable!) on a board with other people who have the same goal!

I'm going on my first cruise for my 40th birthday in February 2016. I joined the gym and got a personal trainer in February, about 4 months before my husband surprised me with the cruise. So far I have only lost 25 pounds, I ideally need to lose about 75 more to be at my goal weight. If I could just lose 50 more before our cruise I would be thrilled with that. We're going on the Liberty of the Seas leaving from Galveston on February 14th. Anyone else going on this cruise?

I'm going on my first cruise for my 40th birthday in February 2016. I joined the gym and got a personal trainer in February, about 4 months before my husband surprised me with the cruise. So far I have only lost 25 pounds, I ideally need to lose about 75 more to be at my goal weight. If I could just lose 50 more before our cruise I would be thrilled with that. We're going on the Liberty of the Seas leaving from Galveston on February 14th. Anyone else going on this cruise?

25 lbs is pretty awesome!!! At least you have a fantastic motivator now... [emoji3]

Going on that same cruise in June...you'll have to let me know how the new slides are.

Hi everyone!

I just got back from a Western Caribbean cruise and was appalled at how I looked in the pictures. There's a great video of me zip-lining that I would love to post to Facebook, but I'm embarrassed at how large I've gotten.

SO, I'm looking to lose about 50lbs before our next cruise in June 2016 to Alaska.

Kirby