How do I get a carnival gift card thru Verizon Smart Rewards?

Tammytam

Yeah I didn't realize they were sold out. I need to get them soon.

When you see them, you might want to jump on them if you need them soon. They seem to sell out quick (same day within hours this last time) so I'd take whatever denominations they have available instead of trying to wait for a $500 one. :)

When you see them, you might want to jump on them if you need them soon. They seem to sell out quick (same day within hours this last time) so I'd take whatever denominations they have available instead of trying to wait for a $500 one. :)

That is exactly what I am going to do. ☺

I ordered 20 cards and they did charge me $0.59 a card.....still a deal! With 3 cruises booked I hope they keep them as an option on the Verizon rewards!

If you are willing to share...when did you find the cards? Was it an early Monday morning?

Please report back on how long they take to ship.

Misty, e cards are available immediately. I'd rather those. Verizon keeps a record in you account of the card/PIN numbers. Not sure how long it takes if you choose to have a physical card sent. I don't think long, but I've never done those and there's a shipping charge. No shipping fee on e-cards.

You can also go into your Verizon rewards account section and get the e-gift cards immediately, no need to wait for email. I purchased mine and checked my account section and the link for the card was there under my order details. Have a great cruise everyone! I'm sure excited to be counting down the days!! This winter in Massachusetts has been brutal!

Edited by Ellie42699