Fun Times - Conquest 8 day Eastern Fort Lauderdale

TerReuv

Looking for some Fun Times from the Conquest now that she has moved to Fort Lauderdale. We have an 8 day Eastern scheduled on her in October and would love to see any fun times. We are going to Grand Turk, St. Maarten, St. Kitts & San Juan.

Wonder if they new menus will be there by October? Thanks for anyone who has scans of the Fun Times.

Just off Conquest 2/7 to 2/15/15 cruise. I didn't save the Funtimes because Mike Pack says he changes things from week to week depending on the sea conditions and the makeup of the passengers. Case in point is that we did not have the Adult Scavenger Hunt (aka The Quest on other lines) because the sea conditions were just too rough and he felt someone would get hurt.

One of the nice things is that you can download the Funtimes each day on your device. However, 2/7 was still the Funtimes from 2/6/15.

Here are the Funtimes from 2/6/15 and then the last day at sea 2/14/15.

I wish I had saved the rest for you, but at least you can see these.

Mike Pack is a really good cruise director, if he is still on the Conquest by the time you sail.

funtimes day at sea 020614.pdf

funtimes last day at sea 021415.pdf

Just off Conquest 2/7 to 2/15/15 cruise. I didn't save the Funtimes because Mike Pack says he changes things from week to week depending on the sea conditions and the makeup of the passengers. Case in point is that we did not have the Adult Scavenger Hunt (aka The Quest on other lines) because the sea conditions were just too rough and he felt someone would get hurt.

One of the nice things is that you can download the Funtimes each day on your device. However, 2/7 was still the Funtimes from 2/6/15.

Here are the Funtimes from 2/6/15 and then the last day at sea 2/14/15.

I wish I had saved the rest for you, but at least you can see these.

Mike Pack is a really good cruise director, if he is still on the Conquest by the time you sail.

Can you explain what you mean.....You can download the funtimes each day on your device. Do they offer something new on Conquest?