Will a folding travel potty seat fit on cruise ship toilet??

swalton85

Hey everyone! We're sailing in a few months with our potty training son. He uses a hard plastic seat topper at home, but I was thinking of buying a travel seat topper like this one:

k2-_45a9fb4e-96ab-4484-92e6-af7b1ce085cc.v1.jpg

Does anyone know if this will fit ok on a cruise ship toilet? I know the toilet seats are kind of narrower and not as wide as a standard toilet. Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...
You've got time to get him used to a regular seat....that would be the best, and easiest way! He'll get the hang of it eventually...why not now?

My three year still uses a potty seat, she also never regressed and has no issues.

I wouldn't mess with what works!

Disney will provide a seat, if you ask. :D We use this one Babyjorn Toilet Trainer, bought after our Disney cruise as dd requested it. I KNOW it fits as we used it on RCL. Yes, it's big, for a week it wasn't worth my kid deciding to have any issues. If we were out and about, she'd use the regular toliets, but TMI, likes the smaller one to poop.

DD will be four on our next one, I'm not sure we'll bring it. It was a pain to take on/off. On disney there are two toliets, so I didn't have to mess with it.