Infinity deck 11 storage question

kbmr

Can anyone please tell me if the A1 staterooms on deck 11 have overhead storage bins above the bed? I'd like to purchase some storage containers if they do. Also, is smoking still allowed in the Sunset Bar port side? I'm afraid to ask about the brunch if it's still on (lol) talk about conflicting responses from Celebrity. - my goodness! Anyway, I'm going on a 17 day thru the Panama Canal in April so I hope they do something special.

Any help will be appreciated.

Can anyone please tell me if the A1 staterooms on deck 11 have overhead storage bins above the bed? I'd like to purchase some storage containers if they do. Also, is smoking still allowed in the Sunset Bar port side? I'm afraid to ask about the brunch if it's still on (lol) talk about conflicting responses from Celebrity. - my goodness! Anyway, I'm going on a 17 day thru the Panama Canal in April so I hope they do something special.

No brunch on my Century panama sailing and no bruch on my 3 last cruises (b2b) cruises on the Summit.:(

sheba2008

I was on Infinity in 2013, when smoking in the Sunset bar was allowed and the brunch was still on.

Last year on Infinity - no more smoking in the Sunset bar and to my great sorrow, no more brunch. I think there is no storage bins above the head in the A1 staterooms.

Although I'm sure that you will enjoy the cruise.

The AQ cabins on 11 are just the same as all other M class concierge and AQ cabins. No need for storage bins over the bed because there is adequate storage in the closets and the nightstands have actual drawers. The S class ships do not have a section of drawers in the closet; thus the need for the over-the-bed storage bins.

And, as others have stated, the brunch is long gone. Not really missed because it was a mob scene and the most of the same food was available elsewhere on the ship. Honestly, people acted like they hadn't eaten for weeks. Yes, the ice sculptures were nice, but they could do those without the brunch.

Thanks everyone for your responses this info. really is helpful. Like everyone cruising, I'm

counting the days and mentally packing. I think QVC might want to rethink it's return policy, they probably know my address my heart, lol. Why do women overthink clothes???

Thanks again you guys are great!