Apple products

Cockatoos

As a point of comparison, here's current Apple.com pricing versus ship pricing.

• Mac Book Pro - 13 inch 2.6 GHZ $1,199, Apple.com does not sell a 2.6 GHZ model, however 2.5 GHZ is $1099
  • 15 inch GHZ $1,999. Again, no 2.6 but 2.5 with Retina is $2499 or 2.2 GHZ is #$1999

So question for me is, are the MacBook Pro's sold on ship older models that Apple no longer carries?

I doubt if Apple make Macs specially for Celebrity.

Apple did make a 2.6Mhz Mac Book Pro back in 2014. The obvious conclusion is that Celebrity are selling a superseded model.

See here: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/index-macbookpro.html

The same may apply to other models of iPads and MacBooks - and differences are quite subtle. If you have one in front of you, you can select "about this Mac" after clicking on the apple symbol (top left) and then "more info" to find which model it is. The link above shows the different updates.

So, unless you really know what you're doing, be careful!

Stuart

Does anyone know if the Apple Watch is available on Celebrity yet?

The Apple Watch is not available anywhere right now. It goes on sale sometime in April and they are not even taking orders yet on the Apple website. I'm guessing Apple will not have enough to meet initial demand so they can get lots of PR about people standing in line for hours or days to be able to get one. If this is the case it will probably be a while before they are carried on board.

The Apple Watch is not available anywhere right now. It goes on sale sometime in April and they are not even taking orders yet on the Apple website. I'm guessing Apple will not have enough to meet initial demand so they can get lots of PR about people standing in line for hours or days to be able to get one. If this is the case it will probably be a while before they are carried on board.

Well I'm not sailing until May 2016 and I'm in no rush to get it.