Oasis new aft grand suite 11330 first video

Can you tell me if the Coastal Kitchen serves complimentary wine with lunch?

Also, is wine complimentary with dinner?

I just got off of the Oasis yesterday and they do serve complimentary wine for lunch and dinner in the Coastal Kitchen.

Can you tell me if the Coastal Kitchen serves complimentary wine with lunch?

Also, is wine complimentary with dinner?

Yes it is complimentary at lunch and dinner and mixed drinks also from 5-8:30. They have just starting offering the chef's select entree and appetizer from the main dining room (in addition to the regular menu).

Interesting that you have the rock climbers coming right up to your balcony all day long. I would of thought the suite would of been bigger. Could they actually have a true medicine cabinet in the bathroom like Brilliance has. Props to how they did the railings. Thanks for sharing. Jmtao on the suite.

It looks like the bathroom is in the 'master bedroom'. If you are bringing a third person that could get a little awkward . :)

IMO, this is still better for more than 2 people. What is more awkward than only having a curtain to separate the sleeping areas? I won't mind that the kids have to come use the bathroom, I am just happy we have our own TV and access to the balcony! We end up watching the cartoon of the week with the kids every night before bed, so now my husband and I can watch our choice of movies. I always tend to wake up before everyone else and want to go to the balcony. In a regular cabin, I am walking over someone's head to get there and making a lot of noise. This way, I can get out without waking anyone up.

Room looks great but quick question - can people climbing up the rock wall look onto you?

Yes the climbers will be able to see at least the balcony, and you will be sick of the bell! As a person famously said need more cowbell!

I am surprised they didn't try to put privacy glass 1 way glass, but probably to much of a glare and possible fire issue of sun reflecting.

Yes the climbers will be able to see at least the balcony, and you will be sick of the bell! As a person famously said need more cowbell!

I am surprised they didn't try to put privacy glass 1 way glass, but probably to much of a glare and possible fire issue of sun reflecting.

So far the bell has not been a problem. The rock climbing wall is only open certain hours and the climbers seem more worried about hanging on than our balcony.

• 1 month later...