American Table Menu from Breeze (or any 8 day)

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping a couple previous posters would share their menus, but if they don't, I'll be sailing on 6/20. I will definitely post the menus here when I get back.

I was hoping that someone would post before I go on my cruise. If not I will post pictures when I get back. I go on the breeze may 9-17 southern Caribbean to grand turk, dr, aruba and curacao

I'd love to see the most recent version of the menus are as well!! :D I'm trying to decide wether I should book the steakhouse one night for my BF and I and it would really help to know what's in the MDR each night so we know what can can miss and what we have to have. If we don't go to the steakhouse, do they still have steakhouse options (for an extra charge) on the MDR menu? That may be a good alternative. :) We're sailing on the Sunshine in December 2016, is the menu likely to change by then or is the one now the final version?

We sailed Glory & Liberty last year, both with American Table. We are on the Breeze on May 9 for an 8 day into the southern Caribbean. I will photo the menu's and post as soon as we return.

Cant wait to hear about your cruise. We are sailing the same ship and itinerary in January. Cant wait!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I am happy to say I have the menu's from our 8 day Breeze cruise in May. Some of the photos are a little blurry and I only have two dessert menus but i also have all the Fun Times and teen club schedules. I forgot to take photos on the first day so I have taken that menu from the TV screen. All 8 menus are on your TV on-board so you can check them out for the whole week.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16328867@N06/

Our itinerary was:

Miami-At Sea-At Sea-St Marteen-St Kitts-San Juan-Grand Turk-At Sea

Enjoy! We much preferred the new menu's and my favourite dishes were the Filet Mignon & Short Rib, the Coq au Vin (one of the port specials), Seafood Newburg, the Crab Cake starter and the Braised Ox Tongue starter. The Beef Wellington is also pretty good. I had some of the best desserts on a cruise ship as well. The Sticky Toffee Brioche was delicious! The Banana White Choc Pudding and the Bitter & Blanc were also very good.

Edited by BeeBerry

Hi all

I am happy to say I have the menu's from our 8 day Breeze cruise in May. Some of the photos are a little blurry and I only have two dessert menus but i also have all the Fun Times and teen club schedules. I forgot to take photos on the first day so I have taken that menu from the TV screen. All 8 menus are on your TV on-board so you can check them out for the whole week.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16328867@N06/

Our itinerary was:

Miami-At Sea-At Sea-St Marteen-St Kitts-San Juan-Grand Turk-At Sea

Enjoy! We much preferred the new menu's and my favourite dishes were the Filet Mignon & Short Rib, the Coq au Vin (one of the port specials), Seafood Newburg, the Crab Cake starter and the Braised Ox Tongue starter. The Beef Wellington is also pretty good. I had some of the best desserts on a cruise ship as well. The Sticky Toffee Brioche was delicious! The Banana White Choc Pudding and the Bitter & Blanc were also very good.

Thank You!!!

I'm just back from my Breeze 8 Day, waiting for my flight at FLL. I have photos of all the menus, including port of call and dessert. When I get home, I have some photo editing to do and I'll be posting them. 😊

Thanks. Can't wait to look at them.