Navigator questions - almost cruise day!!

levonfan

We are taking our first cruise on navigator of the seas in April and need to know if there are any restrictions on size of luggage or number that you are allowed. We will be driving to port so we don't have to worry about airline restrictions or fees.

Thanks

We are taking our first cruise on navigator of the seas in April and need to know if there are any restrictions on size of luggage or number that you are allowed. We will be driving to port so we don't have to worry about airline restrictions or fees.

Thanks

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=2677&faqSubjectId=348&faqSubjectName=Luggage&faqType=faq

Thanks

How much room does the trunk of your car have, since you don't have to worry about airline restrictions. In all honesty, if you fill your trunk, you have probably packed more than you need. Keep in mind that storing your empty luggage is done under your bed, so overly huge suitcases cause a little headache.

It is getting so close and we are ready to roll!

Few questions for those that have been on the Navigator out of Galveston.

- How early should we arrive at the port? We are coming from Katy in the Houston area, and would like to get on board as soon as possible.

- Where did you park and did it meet your expectations?

- Is there an IPOD dock in each room? I was wanting to bring my bluetooth bose, but don't want to have to pay for internet, so might just bring my IPOD

- Are there any secret areas of the ship you enjoyed? I know about the helipad on deck 4 (I think)

- Any other tips?

We are on the 8th deck in room 8334, looks like a good location.

1) I've been on the Navigator and I boarded its sister ship, the Voyager in Galveston, so does that count?

2) I would arrive at 11am (if fact I did when I boarded the Voyager).

3) I parked at LAX (sorry, not much I can offer you about pier side parking).

4) I was in a JS and thus had upgraded amenities, so I don't know what is in every cabin, but I'll post my review so you can see the pictures.

5) If you know about a helipad on deck four, you have a really big secrete there (the helipad is on deck five).

6) Here is a link to my review ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1810031

For those who stated they have been trying to book the Specialty Restaurants, please try again. There have been some website updates. I just did a mock and was able to book Chops and IZumi. I'm only Gold status, so it's not a status issue if you can't book. The only other thing I can think of is that we paid in full early.

Hi.

So he Navigator is on Texas but will be in FLL next year? Im looking at a February 20 5 night cruise next year.

Thanks.

I know there have been scheduled updates and changes or possibly mistakes?

Just wanted to know if anyone knows if above is correct.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Yes... It is moving to Florida .. Leaving Galveston in November 2015 to go to Ft Lauderdale.

Thank you.

I know that the Liberty OTS will be in Galveston in 2016. Most likely it is replacing the Navigator.

Yes... It is moving to Florida .. Leaving Galveston in November 2015 to go to Ft Lauderdale.

I know that the Liberty OTS will be in Galveston in 2016. Most likely it is replacing the Navigator.

Thank you both.

I have a big box TA that has it listed that I usually book through but wanted to compare OBC.

I just called an online agency that says biggest cruise online agency and the girl on the phone was telling me, just now, that if they do not have it on their website I am mistaken.

I explained, nicely, that it use to be a longer sailing, this is for Feb 20 and it is showing on other sites as well as RCCL. She kept telling me I am mistaken. I had to hang up with her since she should have just said, well then let me double check that for you instead of keep telling me if their website doesn't show it, it isn't real.

So annoying.