Breakaway Haven Spa Suite ?

peanutbutterjelly

I was in one last May.

There was a chaise lounge type couch in our room (14738), the pole was indeed in front of the tub, but it didn't bother us, and I did enjoy the tub on several occasions.

Our cabin was directly below the gym and I did hear some very light, rhythmic thumping at one point, and I assumed it was someone on a treadmill, but it was not enough to disturb us, and I only recall hearing it once.

One thing that DID drive me nuts was how our steward left his cart just outside our door the entire week. Did it really matter? No, not really, but I got sick of seeing it there. :(

The breakdown: That was, so far, THE BEST cruise I have been on. Between the ship, the Haven, the room, the spa... Incredible!! I'd love to sail the Breakaway again, but next time, I'd like to try a different Haven room, not because I didn't love the Haven Spa Suite, but because I want to try something new!

Happy cruising!

Edited by AEckhardt
typos

My understanding is that the port side spa suites have the table with two chairs and the starboard side spa suites have the chaise/couch thing. I chose a port side spa suite because I wanted to be under other staterooms rather than under the spa/gym. I thought that would be quieter. I was in 14138. It had the chairs (no couch) and there was a pole, but I wasn't bothered by it. I loved the room and the suite life. Good luck and enjoy!

• 2 months later...

HI!

We are sailing breakaway in october as our wedding/honeymoon cruise.I want everything to be PERFECT. we are also going to be in cabin 14728. Was there a pole in this room in front of the hot tub or no? any noise issues from above? Thanks so much in advance.:D

Hello,

We will be in a Haven Spa cabin tomorrow on the Breakaway in 14728. This is our first time in a suite and in the Haven. I am really looking forward to this new experience.

I don't know about which cabins have the pole. I've been in one cabin with and one without, and I didn't find it to make any difference.

An advantage to cabins on the port side (other than not being below the gym), is that you can watch the fireworks from your balcony.

Google Norwegian Breakaway Haven Spa Suite Photos

Note that these Search Engine Photos or Images May Not All Be Correct in matching what you may have searched ...the rightmost Image on the second line does show what your seeking (and the image is from (Meyer Werft - the shipyard). Also note IF YOU CLICK ONE OF THE IMAGES IT WILL SHOW YOU WHAT SITE IT ORIGINATES FROM. You may also chose (click) to visit the page having the image. :):):):)

I don't know about which cabins have the pole. I've been in one cabin with and one without, and I didn't find it to make any difference.

An advantage to cabins on the port side (other than not being below the gym), is that you can watch the fireworks from your balcony.

I agree with Kweezy. The pole made no difference to us and we thoroughly enjoyed the tub. I was starboard, under the gym but again, other than hearing a very, very soft rhythmic thudding once or twice (someone running on a treadmill) that was barely noticeable, there was no noise and we napped every afternoon.

Being able to see the fireworks from your balcony would be cool. I have no idea where I was, but I totally missed those.