Laundry on breeze

The laundry is directly across from cabin 7347.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sorry. It uses sign and sail. It is $3.50 wash $3.50 dry and $1.50 for detergent and softener. Bring dryer sheets. Otherwise sit and wait for rinse cycle to add liquid. The first 2 dryers as u walk in will go up to 90 minutes with one swipe of s&s!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Where is the laundry room closest to deck 7 on the Breeze?

Hi carlissaandisaacsmommy :)

My wife & I will be on deck 7 aboard the Breeze as well.

Just in case the laundry room is full when you go to use it, here is a list of all the self service laundry rooms & ironing rooms aboard.

launbreeze._zpsibv3ty6k.jpg

Have a terrific day!

:)

Hi carlissaandisaacsmommy :)

My wife & I will be on deck 7 aboard the Breeze as well.

Just in case the laundry room is full when you go to use it, here is a list of all the self service laundry rooms & ironing rooms aboard.

launbreeze._zpsibv3ty6k.jpg

Have a terrific day!

:)

Perfect. Thanks for the info!! I must be sick in the head or something, but I enjoy doing laundry so I usually do 2 loads per cruise so we come home with all clean clothes!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I take Purex laundry sheets with me. They are an all-in-one soap & dryer sheet. I put a couple in a ziploc baggie. That way I don't have to buy soap on the ship or worry about anything spilling in my luggage. I think I've only done laundry once or twice, but I like to be prepared & they don't take up space or add to the weight of my luggage.

• 4 weeks later...
I take Purex laundry sheets with me. They are an all-in-one soap & dryer sheet. I put a couple in a ziploc baggie. That way I don't have to buy soap on the ship or worry about anything spilling in my luggage. I think I've only done laundry once or twice, but I like to be prepared & they don't take up space or add to the weight of my luggage.

I have not seen these in a while, i thought they stopped making them, i'll be on the look out for them again, the tide pods work well also but still need dryer sheets hopefully i find them they are so convenient.