Complimentary beverages?

I know that iced tea, lemonade and water are complimentary, and I know you can get them in the dining room and Windjammer, but can you also get those free beverages at the bars or at Cafe Promenade? I'm thinking of not getting a beverage package since I gave up soda for Lent, but wondering how easy it is to find the iced tea or lemonade outside of meal times

I know that iced tea, lemonade and water are complimentary, and I know you can get them in the dining room and Windjammer, but can you also get those free beverages at the bars or at Cafe Promenade? I'm thinking of not getting a beverage package since I gave up soda for Lent, but wondering how easy it is to find the iced tea or lemonade outside of meal times

You can get tap water at any bar and also at Cafe Promenade. However, it can be difficult to get iced tea and lemonade at other than restaurants. A few ships have had iced tea in Cafe Promenade, but that is not the norm.

I can't say I have ever found lemonade or ice tea outside of the Windjammer except at the Seaview Cafe on the Jewell.

In the evening I will get a hot cup of tea and add cold water making my own iced tea. You could also bring the flavored pouches or drops to add to your water.

I noticed on Radiance recently that there was a lemonade and fruit lunch dispenser in the Park Cafe (inside the solarium) that was available extensive hours. Not sure if 24 hours but certainly until about 11pm at least