what areas in sydney for a hotel

Rodgers prices can vary from great to awful but always worth checking with.

No head biters here lol

Not sure what you mean other than Rodgers instead of Rydges. Rotten auto correct.

Lol stupid phone indeed! Sorry about that! Was referring to the man who you had answered. Example he was worried about his head being bitten off!

Not sure what you mean other than Rodgers instead of Rydges. Rotten auto correct.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

No head biters here lol

Lol stupid phone indeed! Sorry about that! Was referring to the man who you had answered. Example he was worried about his head being bitten off!

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Ah now I understand.

I got my head eaten off in another post!! for making a recommendation about a flight out of Ketchikan that i have booked lol. Must have upset someone with a hidden interest!

and... my hotel of choice in Sydney or should i say hotels, are the Shangri La and Intercontinental, great views from the Shangri La, better service and breakfast Intercontinental, both within walking distance to the cruise ship terminal, but on a budget i found RYDGES to be very good. the prices have gone a lot in the last 10 years.

I got my head eaten off in another post!! for making a recommendation about a flight out of Ketchikan that i have booked lol. Must have upset someone with a hidden interest!

and... my hotel of choice in Sydney or should i say hotels, are the Shangri La and Intercontinental, great views from the Shangri La, better service and breakfast Intercontinental, both within walking distance to the cruise ship terminal, but on a budget i found RYDGES to be very good. the prices have gone a lot in the last 10 years.

Rydges are not always in the most favourable locations but still handy to most.

They have one connected by a walkway at the International Airport that is very handy. Rydges loyalty program also offers discounted services and meals.