Liberty of the Seas Feb 9-14, 2015 - Labadee & Ocho Rios - Photo Review

Boarding Day Page 1

CC%20Boarding%20Day%20pg1.jpg

Page 2

CC%20Boarding%20Day%20pg2.jpg

Wifi Packages for 5 day Liberty Cruise

LOSWifiPackages.jpg

We are Gold C & A Members and this is a list of what was available on our Sea Pass cards

Gold%20Offers.jpg

Crew List

Crew%20List.jpg

Useful information on the back of the crew list

Useful%20Info.jpg

We awoke to another beautiful morning and watched as the ship pulled into Ocho Rios harbor

IMG_6409a.jpg

Pilot boat waiting for the Liberty of the Seas

IMG_6397a.jpg

Marine Police came out and circled the ship

IMG_6413a.jpg

IMG_6419a.jpg

The port of Ocho Rios awaits at the end of the long pier

IMG_6422a.jpg

Did I mention that it was a long pier?

IMG_6417a.jpg

I'm deliberately quoting a bunch of pics and not hitting reply. Thanks for these. I'm about to go back on Freedom for the first time in 8 years. Your Labadee pics really helped me pick out what is different today than it was in 2008. Thank you. But from that trip I had some very specific memories of sailing into a port and watching from my balcony and i couldn't remember what port it was. These pictures helped me remember it was Ocho Rios. Fortunately or Unfortunately I won't be going back there on Freedom this trip, but thanks for the pictures.

Love reliving our cruise through your views..We were also on the same sailing and went to Blue Hole too which we loved!! We had great weather and a great time On Liberty..sorry you had a bad experience in the MDR our staff was great and the reason we went back each night for the 2hr dinner..

l'm glad to hear that you had great service :) It looked like it was just the pair of servers that we had, and it was so unlike our past experiences. It actually worked out well as we had a chance to eat in the Windjammer one night and also at Johnny Rockets, which we hadn't done in the past (for dinner anyways).

Thank you so much for the Liberty review! Your pictures are great. We really appreciate the pics in your Explorer/Bermuda review as well.

As we sit here this evening with snow, sleet, and freezing rain your reviews remind us of our upcoming Liberty cruise to Bermuda and the Caribbean where it will be warm and sunny!

Glad you enjoyed both reviews! I know what you mean...we are expecting yet another snow storm tomorrow and with putting this review together I can't wait for September to be back on the Liberty headed to Bermuda :D

I'm deliberately quoting a bunch of pics and not hitting reply. Thanks for these. I'm about to go back on Freedom for the first time in 8 years. Your Labadee pics really helped me pick out what is different today than it was in 2008. Thank you. But from that trip I had some very specific memories of sailing into a port and watching from my balcony and i couldn't remember what port it was. These pictures helped me remember it was Ocho Rios. Fortunately or Unfortunately I won't be going back there on Freedom this trip, but thanks for the pictures.

Glad to be of help in figuring it out :)

Thanks for the great review. We are going aboard on May 6 and have been a number of times on the Explorer and this time on the Liberty out of Bayonne NJ for 10 days. Temp is -27c with wind chill-35c. Come on May.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loving the review. We are doing this trip in April

Hi, and sorry to crash this thread, people! This is for Barnaby100...

Hey, it looks like Cruise Critic had to close our LOS Oct./2014 T/A due to its sheer size, so I found you here. I appreciate the help with attempting to get a refund from British Airways. Here is your last message which was THE last one on that thread;

"You don't need the boarding passes. Just proof that you booked and took the flight . Do you have the booking email ?"

Further to this, we DO still have our boarding passes and emails. I have contacted B.A. via email and have not received anything from them other than a canned acknowledgement that did not seem to jive with my request. It would be difficult for me to call them in Jolly Ol' England but am up for it. Do you have any ideas on how to get some satisfaction? Should I get a lawyer to do up a letter or...???

Thanks again so much for the assistance; we never would have realized this avenue might be open to us!

Cheers,

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, and sorry to crash this thread, people! This is for Barnaby100...

Hey, it looks like Cruise Critic had to close our LOS Oct./2014 T/A due to its sheer size, so I found you here. I appreciate the help with attempting to get a refund from British Airways. Here is your last message which was THE last one on that thread;

"You don't need the boarding passes. Just proof that you booked and took the flight . Do you have the booking email ?"

Further to this, we DO still have our boarding passes and emails. I have contacted B.A. via email and have not received anything from them other than a canned acknowledgement that did not seem to jive with my request. It would be difficult for me to call them in Jolly Ol' England but am up for it. Do you have any ideas on how to get some satisfaction? Should I get a lawyer to do up a letter or...???

Thanks again so much for the assistance; we never would have realized this avenue might be open to us!

Cheers,

Jeff

Hi. I just saw this. Go onto flyertalk and then onto the BA forum. There is a thread there. But they will help you on that website. You have to send them a request clearly stating that you wish to claim under this legislation.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1644635-2015-ba-compensation-thread-your-guide-regulation-261-2004-a.html

You won't need a lawyers letter.