Tampa Port Close Hotel with shuttle?

MrOctober

was looking to Message SkyMaster but cant seem to figger out how to send a message. Ken If your reading this let me know where you stay if you do when you cruise out of Tampa. Thanks in advance to all who suggest a place as well.

This will be our first time leaving from Tampa, Im an IGH rewards member and would like some recommendations of a nice clean place real close to the port.

Thanks

Michael

The Hampton Inn in Ybor City has a shuttle. So does Courtyard by Marriott on Cass Street and the Embassy Suites on South Florida. All are nice places to stay. There's a Marriott within a couple of blocks from the terminal entrance, but I think it's on the higher price end.

I called 4 hotels for my aunt who is cruising on the Vision of the Seas in April. Chase Suites, The Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn (latter 3 are in Westshore) all had cruise packages with an airport and port shuttle. The Hampton Inn was the cheapest so I think they are going to book at that hotel. Will come back to update how it went for her after she gets back.

Edited by trixiegal

• 4 weeks later...